De La Salle School Uniform
- Blazer – Black with the school logo (to be worn at all times).
- Shirts – Plain white poly-cotton with stiff collar.
- Trousers – Plain black (not ‘fashion’ trousers).
- Skirts – Plain black knee-length (straight or pleated).
- Sweater – Plain black ‘V’ neck.
- Ties – Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 House tie. Year 11 maroon tie with logo.
- Shoes – Plain black.
- Socks – Plain black.
- Top Coat – Plain black (no track suit tops, no hoodies, no logos, no denim and no plaid or check tops).
- Scarves – Plain black.
- Tops x 2 – White polo shirts with school logo.
- Shorts x 2 – Black for all activities.
- Socks x 2 – Black football / hockey socks for all activities.
- Jogging bottoms – Black.
- Reversible rugby shirt – Purchase through Schoolwear Centres only.
- Black micro fleece – Purchase through Schoolwear Centres only.
- Socks – When worn with skirts: white or black ankle or white or black knee length.
- Shoes – Shoes may only have heels of a moderate height for safety.
- Make-up – This is not to be worn at school. This includes coloured nail varnish and/or false nails for Health and Safety reasons. Tattoos are not allowed.
- Hair – Natural colours only, no shaved lines or patterns.
- Jewellery – A small single plain stud. A small plain stud in each ear only. Piercings of any other kind are not allowed. Necklaces, rings and bracelets may not be worn and will be confiscated for reasons of both safety and security.
- Trainers – May only be worn at break time and for P.E. lessons. Not to be worn at any other times.
- Mobile phones – If brought to school MUST be handed into student services before registration. Failure to do so will mean confiscation for reasons of security.