De La Salle School Uniform
- Blazer – Black with the school logo (to be worn at all times).
- Shirts – Plain white poly-cotton with stiff collar.
- Trousers – Plain black not ‘fashion’ trousers (no jeans, leggings, skinny trousers, chino’s or shorts. If you are unsure about the styles then the best indicator is that the width at the ankle should be at least 18cm).
- Skirts – Plain black knee-length ,straight or pleated.
- Ties – Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 House tie. Year 11 maroon tie with logo.
- Shoes – Plain black low heeled sensible shoes. If they have laces they must be black (no plimsolls, Vans, stilettos or open toe sandals. Trainers may be worn at break and lunchtime).
- Sweater – Plain black ‘V’ neck, no cardigans.
- Top Coat – Plain black (no track suit tops, logos, denim, plaid, check tops or hoodies).
- Scarves – Plain black.
- Tops x 2 – White polo shirts with school logo.
- Shorts x 2 – Black for all activities.
- Socks x 2 – Black football / hockey socks for all activities.
- Jogging bottoms – Black.
- Fleece/rugby shirt – Purchase through Schoolwear Centres only.
- Make-up – This is not to be worn at school. This includes false eyelashes, coloured nail varnish and/or false nails for Health and Safety reasons. Tattoos are not allowed.
- Hair – Natural colours only, no shaved lines, patterns or extreme hairstyles.
- Jewellery – A small single plain stud. A small plain stud in each ear only. Piercings of any other kind are not allowed. Necklaces, rings and bracelets may not be worn and will be confiscated for reasons of both safety and security.
Required everyday in school
- Pens (black and blue)
- Pencils/Pencil sharpener
- Coloured pens/pencils
- Scientific calculator
- Reading book
- English pocket dictionary
- French/Spanish/German pocket dictionary